At Columbia Sportswear, our employees are tested tough in the Pacific Northwest, where weather is a four letter word. Our products are tested tough by employees who come to work each day and who head to the mountains, rivers, and trails on weekends. Could that employee be you? If you’re passionate about the outdoors and crave adventure, innovation, quality and – best of all – fun, this is where you belong.
Our users work everywhere using a multitude of platforms, expecting reliability and transparent security with readily available data wrapped in an excellent experience. You along with a team of fellow engineers will be responsible for the technologies you deliver end-to-end. Our goal is to create a client experience that is as powerful as it is seamless, allowing Columbia to achieve goals in all areas of the business.
- Configuration and deployment of Windows 10 and mobile endpoints (MDM/MAM) using Microsoft Intune in Azure
- Ability to create and debug Powershell scripts
- Identify patterns and areas for improvement in assigned areas by applying scripting, automation, or application packaging and deployment methodologies
- Provide training around client endpoint solutions to teammates and other engineering and support teams
- Provide insightful projections and recommendations for client performance and stability
- Represent the team, and share information in project meetings relating to the client endpoint
- Measure and report on client health, particularly after the deployment of a new or updated technology package
- Engineer every solution with simplicity, security, reliability, adaptability, manageability, and customer experience in mind
- Resolve complex client engineering problems in a team environment
- Continuously improve; enhance repeatable processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years of client endpoint engineering
- 1+ years of Microsoft server administration/engineering experience
- 1+ years of using Powershell on a daily basis
- Current, daily experience with client management tools (Microsoft Intune, SCCM)
- You are a collaborative team leader with the ability to build high quality relationships and inspire others
- You are a curious engineer that is always learning and growing
- You are interested in being part of a new team doing amazing things
- Ability to explain complex ideas to a broad audience
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age