SCOTT Sports is seeking a qualified individual for the full-time position of DEMAND PLANNER/SALES ANALYST to be located in our Salt Lake City office. SCOTT Sports was established in 1958 and has grown into an international action-sport brand. Core sports divisions for the brand include: Bike, Wintersport, Motosport and Running. Internationally based in Fribourg, Switzerland, the North American headquarters is located at the mouth of Parley’s Canyon in Salt Lake City, UT.
We currently have an opening in our team for a detail-oriented demand planner who is knowledgeable and passionate about the outdoor sporting industry. This position works closely with the sales management team to create accurate forecast, manage production orders and inventory levels across multiple product categories, and generate sales analytics.
- Utilize detail historical sales reports and market trends to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the forecasting process to drive future sales.
- Place and manage production orders according to individual product categories production windows and MOQ requirements.
- Track and manage PO’s to ensure on-time delivery.
- Manage available to purchase stock and place replenishment orders according to sales objectives.
- Provide input to the Sales Team through the use of SKU analysis, penetration analysis and other reports in order to develop inventory strategies on existing items, new products and product phase outs.
- Utilize inventory analysis to determine pattern counts and recommendations, projecting sales and season ending stock levels, year to year comparisons and historic trend patterns.
- Manage closeout inventory, identifying slow moving stock, and communicating discount pricing objectives to sales team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Numbers person!
- Strong analytical aptitude and demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with a solid understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- An expert in Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Persistent and goal oriented.
- Passionate skier and biker with knowledge of relevant products.
Required Education / Experience / Specific Job-related Skills:
- Minimum of two years of experience in Demand Planning and Forecasting.
- BA/BS college degree.
What we offer
SCOTT Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce, and market bicycle, winter sport, and motorsport products worldwide. Scott-Sports seek to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, and strong interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive wages with fantastic benefits which include medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and much more!
Scott USA is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.