The Position: bigtruck® - Dealer Service Representative
The mountain towns around Lake Tahoe are home to an outdoor counterculture that could only exist in California. Born of the region’s unique contrasts of peaks and lake, snow and beach, it’s a rebellious, youthful energy. We hatched bigtruck® to celebrate this place and the people who give it its irreverently adventurous spirit. At bigtruck®, we got our start making a simple yet symbolic beacon of this California Mountain Life: the trucker hat. But if we’re honest, this is all so much bigger than the hat. It just has to be. We’re bigtruck® and we would love for you to join us on the ride.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we're looking for you. In this role, you will focus your efforts on providing premiere support for the wholesale and custom channels, providing service to bigtruck’s dealer network, customers and sales team. The DSR will be expected to maintain operating efficiency by acting as a liaison between customers, sales team, and other departments ensuring accurate order entry and processing, and scalable growth of the wholesale and custom channel. The successful candidate for this position will possess excellent communication skills, maintain analytical accuracy, have a profound understanding of business flow, and be very detail oriented.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing business analyst support for dealers, customers and internal teams.
- Be energized by collaborating on cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships.
- Serving as primary contact for dealers, distributers and the sales team to respond to inquiries regarding availability, order status, back order status, tracking information, etc.
- Provide proactive communication regarding insights, inventory and sales programs.
- Working with sales team and dealers to exceed expectations and drive channel growth.
- Providing daily phone support which includes fielding calls for immediate order placement, order changes, return authorizations, delivery status, and more.
- Manages sales orders with accounting, operation’s and leadership teams.
- Attend trade events, activations and work with customers to design custom hats at the factory hat lab or through the online configurator.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years in a sales related role OR a high school diploma and 5 years in a sales related role.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) including listening skills.
- Demonstrated: Customer orientation and responsiveness.
- Demonstrated: Ability to manage multiple priorities and resolve problems promptly.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as interdependently within the team.
- Ability to: Work in a fast paced and changing environment. Seriously, this a fast paced culture. Play hard and work hard.
- Ability to: Troubleshoot and address challenges and adjust to constantly changing customer needs.
- Ability to: Comfortably navigate Microsoft Office or similar software.
- Ability to: Comfortably navigate Mac or PC operating systems. We are predominantly a Mac culture.
- Strong desire to work in the outdoor industry.
- Must be with in a commutable distance to Truckee, Ca.
Desired Job Qualifications:
- QuickBooks, ERP, EDI, 3PL, and CRM experience.
Bigtruck® is certified B-Corporation. We offer a competitive total compensation, health and wellness package and a down-to-earth, transparent, collaborative and engaging (occasionally overwhelming…) work environment in a spectacularly beautiful location. Free ski and gym pass, walking distance to downtown, stumbling distance to town bike path, coffee, bakery, bike (pushie and moto) shop, craft brewery the gnar burrito and dirka dirka.
Job Location: Truckee, Ca
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes, limited.
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years
Web Site: www.bigtruck.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (530)214-3304