Osprey Packs is Hiring!
Osprey Packs seeks service-minded, high energy, and all around fantastic team players to join our Sales Team! If you love adventure, great gear, and have a passion for the outdoors, you're in good company at Osprey.
The Dealer Service Representative (DSR) - Bike and Dive provides industry-leading customer service and support to the sales rep force, Specialty Retailers, the end user of our product and Osprey Team Members. The Osprey DSR ensures positive relationships with all customers to further strengthen our brand and company reputation and is efficient and accurate in their work while thriving in a fast-paced, busy and reactive environment.
Osprey Purpose & Core Values: We relentlessly innovate to ease your journey and inspire adventure
- INNOVATION: We have no patience for those who say "impossible"
- INTEGRITY: We choose candor, humility and honesty. The path we seek always points positive
- QUALITY: Our promise is built on a bedrock of quality. We believe loyalty is continuously earned and we stand behind what we do
- RESPECT: Our community is open and inclusive to all. Our differences fuel our strengths
- STEWARDSHIP: We have a duty of care for the people, places, and things we touch; we are steadfast in our resolve to leave our world better than we found it.
Among many perks of joining our team you will receive paid volunteer and outings opportunities, a generous discount on gear, commute incentives, Monday morning breakfast/munchies, travel gear check-out & pack demo program, gear closet loaner program (tents, sleeping pads, etc.) and rec center passes. We believe in family and celebrating our successes together through holiday events, summer picnics, ping pong tournaments, in-house concerts, powder days, and more!
In addition, we offer a very competitive benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Employer paid medical, dental and life insurance
- Supplemental insurance options such as vision, short-term-disability, etc.
- Health Savings Accounts with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) participation after 90 days
- Paid time off starting at 14 days in a 12-month period
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
We love life. We want you to explore the opportunity to join our team.
Visit www.osprey.com/careers for complete position description and application instructions.
Application deadline: August 15, 2018