Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Order Management – Order Entering, Order Scheduling, Order Confirmation and Order Adjusting for US and Canada KÜHL Dealers.
- Oversight and management of an assigned sales territory working in conjunction and support of the independent sales representative in that area.
- Answer all dealer/rep emails, phone calls and other inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Provide answers to any questions, trouble shooting, or warranty issues.
- Proactively communicate issues that would affect order delivery or status to dealers, buyers, reps, and the KÜHL Sales Team.
- Work with dealers and reps to modify orders or adjust ship windows to allow for back-orders. Provide accurate lead times, estimated ship-dates and detailed information to all KÜHL dealers about back-ordered product.
- Work with EDI partners to set up and maintain order receipt, invoice processing, and other EDI functions.
- Work closely with other departments at KÜHL such as production or accounting to better answer dealers or sales reps questions.
- Be knowledgeable of current inventory position and product availability. Answer all inventory or ATS related questions and produce ATS reports for dealers and reps using FullCircle inventory management computer system.
- Process customer product returns and exchanges in a timely manner with appropriate follow-up communication.
- Warranty assessment, processing and communication following KÜHL’s predetermined warranty and exchange guidelines.
- Previous customer or dealer service experience.
- Customer-oriented attitude, with a strong desire to go above and beyond the needs of our dealers and customers.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in customer service and/or sales
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Strong telephone, email, and computer skills including proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel (EDI experience a plus)
- Strong inter-personal communication skills and ability to resolve complex issues with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and a desire to proactively address issues.
- Must be able to multitask and excel in a fast-paced, high-workload environment.
- Experience in the retail side of the Outdoor Industry a plus.
- Work 40+ hours per week
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and information management
- Skilled at problem analysis and problem solving
- Positive team member philosophy
- Natural sense of urgency
- Customer service skills
- Associates Degree or higher in Accounting, Business or related field
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Self-Motivated, ability to multi task
- Family health insurance provided by KÜHL after 60 days employment
- On-site gym/workout room with shower facilities
- Daily gourmet lunches prepared by our private chef
- Competitive compensation
- Quarterly bonus
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts on all KÜHL products
Job Type: Full-time Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT