If you love to be around people who share your passion for the outdoors and an active lifestyle, you’ll like the Active Brands company and our brands: Kari Traa®, Sweet Protection® and Bjorn Dahlie®.
We work in a fun and engaging team environment and enjoy some great perks including a free products allowance, company outings and a generous health/dental, 401K, and paid vacation benefits plan. Our office is based in Broomfield, Colorado, located between Denver and Boulder.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for managing order flow, reviewing orders for accuracy, working with the logistics team on shipping schedules and inventory levels, handling communication with retail buyers and sales representatives -- and keeping the sales team up-to-date on customer activities.
The Customer Service Specialist is a part of the Active Brands group, a global sporting goods/apparel company based in Norway with offices in Europe and North America. In North America we have a dealer network of approximately 600 dealers ranging from smaller independent retailers to major nationwide chains. We are growing quickly and this position is a new addition to our growing CS team in North America..
- Mange order entry, B2B – and review orders for pricing, availability, style/color accuracy, and shipping within specified timelines. Accurate order entry and review is critical to optimal order management.
- Confirm orders, prices and ship dates, communicate delays, and any other relevant information to retail buyers.
- Follow-up on orders to make sure delivery dates are met and resolve order problems such as exchanges, refused orders and any other issues.
- Answer buyer e-mail inquiries regarding order status, product questions, product availability and general information.
- Work closely with Supervisor on any issues outside of normal policies
- A minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience preferably in the Outdoor/Ski/Activewear Industry with responsibility for order tracking, problem resolution and customer interaction
- Four-year college degree in business, marketing, or equivalent education and experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs; Excel spreadsheets and Outlook is required
- ERP systems experience, especially Navision/Microsoft Dynamics a major plus
- A self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm, and a strong drive to the office every day
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Works well with deadlines, is flexible and focuses on quick solutions to problems
- Knowledge of the outdoor/ski/activewear retail industry
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of other functions such as sourcing, sales, marketing and merchandising is helpful
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Sense of humor is a must
- Ability to work extended hours during peak/tradeshow seasons is required
For more information about our brands, please visit our individual brand web sites at: karitraa.com, sweetprotection.com and dahlie.com.