Jackson Kayak, located in Sparta, TN, is one of the fastest growing brands in paddlesports. We are looking for an enthusiastic, focused, and dedicated team player to join our family in Customer Service.
Our headquarters is located in one of the great recreational areas in the Southeast with rivers, lakes and wilderness combined with a very affordable cost of living. A member of our Customer Service team would be concentrating on the following:
· Primary Focus: Sales Order & Data Entry Orders will come mainly through email or will be passed on from other team members. Order Confirmations will be sent back to dealers with other team members copied. Data Entry will include new customer account info, new custom part numbers.
· Secondary Focuses: Resolving Issues for End Consumers and Dealers by email and phone. Issues could include simple product questions, advanced product usage questions, quotes, inventory checks, warranty cases, tours.
· Hourly Compensation based on experience
· Paid Vacation, including major holidays set by the company
· Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance with subsidy by Jackson Kayak
· Employee Discount for all Jackson Product and opportunity for industry discount deals from other manufacturers
· Optional Discount Personal Phone discount through our Company Program.
· Exciting Work Environment with Strong Team focus.
Please see link for a more detailed job description.
You may send your resume and cover letter to:
Jackson Kayak is an equal opportunity employer.