Six Moon Designs is a dynamic Beaverton based ultra-light backpacking gear manufacturer with over 16 years in business. Our company is growing and we are looking for a candidate who is looking to grow with us. Ideally, this person enjoys the outdoors, with a special focus on backpacking and hiking and is looking to learn more about the outdoor industry while working with a fun and energetic team.
40/hour full-time employee
Compensation based on experience
- Customer Service
- Answer phones
- Respond to customer emails
- Return calls to voicemails
- Handle warranty claims
- Handle returns, exchanges, and other issues from customers
- Customer support for tent set up and backpack fitting
- Maintain our storefront at the office
- Responsible for all walk-in sales at our storefront
- Arrange and coordinate all repairs of returned items
- Prioritize and manage all seam sealing for customers
- Available to travel 2-4 times per year to weekend festivals where SMD has a booth to expand brand awareness to customers or to trade shows when needed
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Light cleaning of common areas of office
- Paid holidays
- High School degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, Excell, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiar with Quickbooks
- Fast Learner, who is coachable
- Self-starter, who can work on their own yet integrate as part of the team as needed
- Ability and willingness to identify a problem and suggest solutions to correct issues as we move forward.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in multiple areas such as phone, in person and email.
- Ability to work full-time Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm at our Beaverton facility.
- Sewing Skills
- Knowledge of Shopify.com
- Working Knowledge of Ultralight Gear