Customer Service Manager
Location: Sparta, TN- World Headquarters of Jackson Kayak Inc.
Jackson Kayak LLC is the home of the brightest brands in the outdoor industry. We manufacture Jackson Kayaks, Orion Coolers, and now Blue Sky Boatworks at our headquarters located at the base of the Cumberland Plateau in Sparta, TN. Our company began fourteen years ago based on the passion to produce products that we love to use. You can now find our kayaks and coolers at dealers and distributors around the world. We have a welcoming culture that combines a strong work ethic with importance of personal growth and recreation. Enjoying our beautiful outdoors by boat, car or foot is just one of our benefits. If this excites you then please contact us about our latest opening.
The Customer Service Manager (CSM) is a highly visible role at Jackson Kayak. This person is the leader and motivator for a great team of Customer Service Representatives. You will work directly with our dealers, consumers, and outside sales team to provide an exceptional level of service and support while meeting departmental and company-wide objectives. .
· Provide outstanding service and support through meeting the needs of our clients and our company for the Jackson Kayak, Orion Coolers, and Blue Sky Boatworks brands
· Maintain a superior service level in the Customer Service through strong training, motivation and monitoring
· Work with our INFOR ERP system to provide the tools to manage orders, reports and shipments
· Manage resources (staff and budget) to accommodate the seasonality of our business
· Assign staff to assist Sales team at events as needed
· Set up an annual performance review process for the CS Department
· Monitoring client (dealer, consumer, and other intra-company departments) feedback to develop methods for improving our service levels
· Develop and maintain reports, and other documentation, for various departments
· Hire and train new Customer Service Reps as needed
· Fostering a “service” oriented culture throughout our company
· Previous Customer Service Management experience required
· College degree preferred
· Strong Order Entry System proficiency required, and INFOR system experience a strong plus
· Proficient Computer Skills using MS Office (Excel/Outlook/Word) and Gmail, Google Docs and Google Groups. Access experience is a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills required
· Sense of urgency, detail oriented, and multi-tasker
· Enjoy tackling challenges and solving problems
· Team Player, polite, empathetic and friendly.
· Full time salaried position
· Paid Vacation including major holidays set by the company
· Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance with subsidy by Jackson Kayak
· Employee Discount for all Jackson Product and opportunity for industry discount deals from other manufacturers
· Optional Discount Personal Phone discount through our Company Program
· Exciting Work Environment with Strong Team focus
Jackson Kayak, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact Dave Gallaher, HR Manager, at [email protected]