Job Title: Customer Service
Service - ANA
Reports To: VP Supply
Chain, Customer Service
The Customer Service Director will develop and
maintain our high-performing customer service team focused on providing
exceptional service. Our customer
service team is at the heart of our customer-centric organization.
The Customer Service Director will lead an
integration of the Customer Service and after-sales teams from the brands owned
and distributed in North America by Accell, such as Raleigh, Redline, Haibike,
Diamondback, and Izip, ensuring consistent excellence in Customer Experience
across all channels and points of contact
As both ambassadors for our brands, and liaisons
for our customers, the Customer Service team relays customer feedback to
internal stakeholders to help improve our product and grow our business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead integration of Customer Support teams into integrated, class-leading organization aligned across locations, functional specialty areas, and brands
- ? Establish and maintain systems, KPI?s and processes that maintain high customer satisfaction working with team members in multiple locations.
- Discover, Diagnose, and Deploy tools to facilitate above objectives including third party and in-house solutions
Review and enhance end to end customer support processes integrating multiple ANA-owned brands and sites
- Set strong goals and objectives related to delivering outstanding
- Customer Service; measures and optimizes team performance against these goals
Continuously improve processes to enhance the customer experience while optimizing for greater efficiency.
- Delegate tasks and optimize the team?s coverage and schedule to best serve our customers.
- Serve customers through multiple channels, e.g. phone, email, social media, blogs, reviews, and chat.
- Serve as liaison with Operations, Sales, Marketing and Platform teams.
- Maintain collaboration and communication organization about products, promotions and opportunities for improved end-to-end consumer experience
- Lead by example and respond to escalated calls and inquiries.
- Train new employees on customer care processes.
- rack and report on trends regarding returns, customer feedback and website error reports.
- Work efficiently and professionally in fast-paced environment
Develop strong knowledge regard
- Supervise, Train, and Develop Customer Service team members across ANA?s brands and locations
Maintain staffing and support levels appropriate to demand in consumer-centric environment
- Lead implementation of new tools, systems, and processes necessary for excellence in Customer Service
- Maintain a knowledge base supporting both pre-purchase and after-sales support, including product selection, technical support, and warranty / RMA service
- Develop SG&A budgets appropriate to Customer Experience team, track and maintain performance to budgets
Required Education / Experience / Specific Job-related Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills across communication methods, particularly over phone and online.
Proficiency with Excel, data entry, customer support and order processing software.
CRM experience including Salesforce desirable
Enthusiastic approach to customer service; a love for helping others and exceeding customers? expectations.
- Ability to diffuse potential problems and turn them into opportunities.
- Ability to identify and creatively solve problems efficiently and quickly.
- Ability to make decisions based on guidelines and legal requirements.
- Strong computer skills and experience with online ordering and CRM systems and general processes.
- .Proven success establishing policies and procedures that improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle high volume of communications
Must be able to work collaboratively in a management group and lead a Customer Service in a team environment
Education/Training/ Experience Required:
- Associates Degree; or 4-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 4-6 years of direct-to-consumer experience with 2-3 years in a position managing staff required
- Bicycle-industry experience a plus, ecommerce experience heavily preferred