Are you interested in diving into the outdoor industry with a fun and hard-working team? Do you have a natural knack for engaging with people and have a love of the outdoors? If so, you may be a great fit for our Customer Service Dealer Rep position.
Sea to Summit is seeking someone stellar to join our growing team in Boulder, Colorado. The Customer Service Dealer Rep is effectively the “face” of Sea to Summit. The Customer Service Dealer Rep will develop strong long-term partnerships with our dealers and work closely with our in-house territory field sales reps to build brand loyalty and trust, resulting in sales growth within assigned territory accounts. Additionally, they will regularly communicate and interact with our internal Sales & Operations teams. The ideal candidate will ensure a flow of relevant sales and customer information, so that the company can meet and exceed our customer’s needs and our internal company goals.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent communication with dealer accounts in their assigned territories
- Work closely with territory field Sales Representatives to meet sales and service goals
- Timely and accurate processing of orders that require rapid turnaround
- Identify, track and proactively analyze customer ordering cadence to forecast and provide feedback to appropriate managers
- Provide prompt communication of backorders and efficient processing of those orders
- Act as a liaison between customers and various departments
- Process return to stock and credit transactions
- Process warranty requests including Return Authorizations
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all products
- Answer and direct incoming company phone calls
- Handle consumer questions or issues in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to create and understand departmental reports
- Assist on various projects and tasks as needed
- Interact with dealer accounts via phone and email to build and maintain strong business partnerships, fostering brand loyalty and trust
- Primary contact for all sales calls within assigned territory accounts
- Effectively communicate company initiatives to promote product interest and increase sales
- Establish consistent and documented buyer engagement
- Maintaining weekly communications and developing partner-driven sales strategies to ensure dealers are properly supported
- Maximize sales by proactively contacting dealers, utilizing various upselling techniques
- Understand and leverage account specific sales programs
- Continually generate new areas of opportunity to grow revenue and expand product reach
- Complete all required reporting and documentation in relation to sales strategy and territory performance
- Accommodate customer needs while keeping company’s best interest in mind
- Provide trade show support on an as-needed basis, Outdoor Retailer in Denver
This is a full-time position; our business hours are 8:00 AM-5:30 PM Monday through Friday. Pay range is competitive and is based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include health insurance, 401K and employer paid pensions, vacation and holidays and a casual work environment.
Please submit resume, cover letter including what your favorite Sea to Summit product is and pay requirements.