The Credit Manager maintains the viability and health of all C3 accounts receivable in USA & CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed which are not mentioned below. Specific activities will change from time to time due to seasonality:
· Review credit applications in a timely and consistent manner.
· Make credit decisions by following all policies, procedures and guidelines set forth by the company. In addition, document all exceptions to company standards.
· Maintain accounts to confirm all paperwork is legal, current and complete: credit applications, resale certificates (US), financial statements and industry reports (NACM, SICA, D&B).
· Follow-up on approved or conditional credit decisions and document accordingly.
· Primary contact for credit insurance company: past due reporting and pending claims.
· Manage external collection company for existing claims and new claim placement.
· Manage daily credit lines, approve customer orders based on credit limits, terms and payment trends.
· Cash application for US and Canadian customers including discrepancy research and reconciliation.
· Manage and process any customer chargebacks, co-ops and/or deductions from payments.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. Equivalent experience may offset education requirement (4+ years of credit and/or financial analysis).
· Two or more years credit management experience
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Well-developed attention to detail.
· Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products.
· Must be willing to travel 3 times per year for credit group meetings. Must possess or be able to obtain U.S. passport for travel to Canada.
· Must be able to maintain a positive and collaborative personality in challenging and stressful situations.
Salary and Benefits: Contact information
· DOE - Depends On Experience. C3
· Heath and Dental Insurance (80% company paid). 4917 14th Ave NW
· 401k plan with company matching. Seattle, WA 98107
· Paid vacation and paid company holidays.
Resumes in PDF format only