Full Time Position: Hourly
Location: Miami, FL
JBI.BIKE is a nationwide bicycle, components, and accessories distributor. We handle cycling gear for most of the industry’s top brands including some of our own. We employ passionate, talented people who strive to deliver exceptional results.
We are seeking to fill the position of Content Creator. The Content Creator is responsible for developing rich, goal-driven content specific to the intended audience and delivery platform, with the goal of increasing consumer awareness and brand excitement.
- Create & curate content for social strategies that grow brand affinity, engagement, reach, audience and conversion
- Work with the Marketing Manager to plan the monthly content calendar and produce a weekly content schedule that has an engaging and timely narrative
- Balance in-house content creation and outsourced content curation: Manage a network of internal and external content contributors, reviewing and editing the content on a weekly basis
- Confidently create content from scratch – styling, shooting, and editing both product and lifestyle content
- Constantly push creative boundaries to generate fresh content that connects with audiences in new ways
- Analyze performance of the social content on a weekly basis and use this to evolve the calendar moving forward
- Proven track record of social media performance and growth
- A passion for cycling
- Fluent in all major social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, SnapChat
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, can-do attitude
- Benefits package including health, dental, 401K, vacation.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through OutdoorIndustryJobs. We look forward to hearing from you!