The Community Manager oversees, develops, and
motivate Headsweats Brand Ambassadors program (150). This position will be
responsible to enhance the relationship with the brand ambassador programs as
well as to oversee the communication with the community in social media
platforms, and community (/consumer) engagement. This position will be
responsible to create a content calendar to maximize the contributions of the Brand
Ambassadors and collaborate very closely with sales and marketing as well as
with the PR agency and support local events. We look at the ambassadors as main
drivers of brand awareness, content creation and ultimately sales. This will allow the brand to be fresh,
innovative, and relevant to our end consumer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Successfully manage communication with 150 brand Ambassadors (chat
group, email, etc) and enhanced ambassador relationships. Included by not limited to sending them
personalized notifications: birthday greetings, races, and special moments
to be relevant. Our brand
ambassadors should be the first to know any news, product launch,
- Plan quarterly product distribution (from A-Z) guide content creation,
and ensure products are delivered as planned.
- Develop a reward program among ambassadors to keep them fully motivated
to promote the brand and encourage them to go the extra mile.
- Develop a content calendar by discipline and follow through with
the respective group. Work closely
with PR. Content includes blogs, press
releases, imagery, videos (included but not limited to StoryXPress). Connect opportunities with eblast, PPC, affiliates
and Social Media. Utilize community relationships to drive content on
social and .com platforms.
strategic partnerships with influencers and customers and leverage Headsweats
- Develop survey to evaluate new products and program as needed
- This position will also support new product launches and website
optimization enhancements to support ecommerce sale
- Oversee social media efforts and monitor fans/followers questions
and comments. Ensure we engage with
fans and followers
- Benchmark competitors and other ambassadorship programs to spot
opportunities for Headsweats to expand brand awareness and engagement and
- Track impact of Brand Ambassadors.
Use tools such as Content Analytics, RivalIQ Social Media
local events as needed. This could
include industry trade shows and events
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in similar positions a plus
- B.A degree in Marketing or
related fields a plus
- Proficiency with social media
engagement and campaigns
- Fully proficient with Microsoft
Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good understanding and experience with google analytics and Social
Media and SEO dynamics
- Outgoing personality
- PR experience a Plus
- Ideal candidate should have some sport background to have deeper
insights and understanding of the endurance athletes
This position may require to oversee and respond to Brand
Ambassadors and community during the weekend.
We should aim to respond within 24 hours. Once in a while this position will support
local tradeshows or events.