Julbo Inc, based in Williston (VT), the US subsidiary of Julbo (France), is responsible for managing the profitable development of the brand on the US market. With a strong positioning on the Mountain / Outdoor market, we are looking to expand our sales throughout the Ski and the Cycling business and also through the Optical channel.
We are looking for our US CEO-VP Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
. Leading and develop a sales team, which includes several independent rep groups in assigned territories.
. Managing the local team (6 people).
. Build, grow, and maintain customer relationships (REI, EMS, ...).
· Establish long term sales and gross margin goals and taking necessary action as needed to ensure sales targets are achieved.
. Directing the development and execution of strategy that maximises the performance of the brand, including inventory management, wholesale management, operations, finance, marketing.
. Develop, manage, and execute annual/quarterly sales plans and forecasts in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
. Play a hands-on role with the field sales organization, maintain a personal presence in the field, and directly participate in customer sales meetings at key accounts. Negotiate contracts, and close major deals.
· Direct the implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
· Ensure communications are coordinated, support sales plan objectives.
· Collaborate with French product and marketing teams to create a go-to-market strategy for the different product categories.
· Research market trends and suggest changes to sales strategies, when necessary
· Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research, changes in demand and competitor analysis.
· Work on multiple channel selling strategies (brick-and-mortar, ecommerce, etc.)
· Participate in the development of sales systems and processes to properly evaluate customer and product performance.
What we can offer you:
. Lead a authentic brand, in a key region
. Become part of the Julbo Family, A close-knit, fun and high performing team.
. We care about our relationships with nature and each other.
. The people are at Julbo, because they want to make a difference and work hard to make that happen.
. We like people who can think big and strategic and also get their hands dirty.
Competencies and Skills:
. Experienced and good connections within the key Outdoor, Ski, Bike or Optical key accounts.
. A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
. The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
. Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning.
. Strong financial acumen including the ability to create budgets and sales targets and manage P&L.
. Strong customer orientation.
. Excellent sales and communication skills including presentation skills.
. Commitment to company values.
. Willingness to travel frequently (40%).
. Familiar with a multi-cultural environment (mother company in France).
. Knowledge MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click and apply below to send us your resume with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for JULBO.
International Sales Director [email protected]. We will act confidentially.