Business/sales Development; Hunting and Outdoors
We are a manufacturer and designer in Britain of quality innovative outdoor accessories. We want to sell to the multiple outdoor and hunting stores like Bass Pro, Cabellas etc. and the larger online mail order companies. Also from Amazon to the more specialist prepper types of stores. We don’t know the market in the USA. We are looking for one person who knows these retailer dealers and the market in USA. Once we find the right person they will help us to find a fulfilment company near them to stock and distribute to the retailer dealers YOU have sold our great products to. Work from home. Have a basic monthly wage with generous commission on top.
What you’ll do:
- -Drive new business within the Hunting and Outdoor category, specifically targeting larger multiple dealers. Not the corner shops.
- -Leverage your own network within the hunting and Outdoor space to explore opportunities and get connected to the right people.
- -Understand the full scope of a prospective retail businesses we will work with, sell to them and then after to manage their accounts professionally. And help them to develop our range into their retail business.
- -Reach out and engage with prospects to assess their needs and identify a potential fits.
- -Own the process. Find and identify the potential customers. Negotiate agreements and work independently though with closed contract and support from our UK based sales teams.
- -Reach out to potential companies via cold calling, email, and phone/video calls. Attend business meetings, trade shows, and other industry events.
- Keep costs to a minimum and low to the low hanging fruit to get sales flowing and benefitting all.
- -Strive to be a true asset on a high-performance business development team
- -Be organized. Have a clear understanding of each prospect’s status, carefully tracking active opportunities and appropriately prioritizing more important, strategic deals.
- -Drive an efficient business development process to hit (and CRUSH!) your targets.
- -Effectively engage with the appropriate customer senior executives if the buyers don’t engage.
- -Other projects as assigned
Who you are:
- -Knowledgeable: You know some or most of the potential dealers for our range; maybe some of the buyers already.
- Resourceful and self-motivating: If you don’t know all of the right people to target our product with you will find them and engage with them.
- -Passionate: You love to sell, and you have the track record that shows you’re good at it.
- -Persuasive: You’re an expert at navigating difficult conversations and getting buy-in from your customers.
- -Adaptable: You’re positive in the face of adversity and love the challenge of an ever-changing environment.
- -Solutions-oriented: You have a bias for action and don't give up easily.
Our Core Values:
- -TRANSPARENT: We are open, honest, and candid.
- -EMBRACE CHANGE: We encourage venturing off the beaten path with curiosity to challenge the status quo.
- -THINK BIG: We are smart and take strategic risks to advance our business forward.
- -TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK: Work together in a way that sets us apart.
- -EXTRAORDINARY; Hopefully look to develop other world beating products to satisfy your customers new needs.
What you should have:
- -Experience in a sales, and hopefully some in business development and account management
- -Self-starter, pro-active, and results driven
- -Excellent presentation and communication skills
- -Able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative e-commerce environment
- -Proficient in Microsoft Office
- -Honest and hard working – we are.
- -Outdoor industry experience
The good stuff:
- -Work from home.
- Work when u want, as long as the job gets done.
- Travel a lot. Once approve on a trip by trip basis.
- Get to come to UK and drink warm beer. Or chilled wine.
- -Paid company cell phone
- -Part commission paid. So the harder you work and the more successful u are the more you benefit.
- -The BIG one – Work-Life Balance. Live to work.
- Basic salary of $ xxx per month.
- Plus xx % of gross profit generated from the sales you have generated.
- Commission paid on receipted sales and within 1 month of the payment.
- Plus all approved and verifiable business travel expenses .