SCOTT Sports is seeking a qualified individual for the full-time position of BIKE MARKETING COORDINATOR to be located in our Salt Lake City office. SCOTT Sports was established in 1958 and has grown into an international action-sport brand. Core sports divisions for the brand include: Bike, Wintersport, Motosport and Running. Internationally based in Fribourg, Switzerland, the North American headquarters is located at the mouth of Parley’s Canyon in Salt Lake City, UT.
As SCOTT Sports Bike Marketing Coordinator, you’ll facilitate and execute events and implement the overall marketing strategy for our Bike Department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to collaborating in developing marketing plans, planning and executing event scheduling, setup and organization; marketing campaigns; assembling and analyzing forecasts; preparing strategies, plans and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; participating and planning product introductions and creating launch materials; managing expense budgets, press releases, catalogue, advertising and website materials. Other fun tasks include tracking event and marketing expenses and costs and preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing performance data and media relations for product testing.
Our ideal candidate will bring a keen eye for detail, exceptional organizational skills, creativity, and an unstoppable work ethic and you’ll also get your hands dirty and coordinate with fun and energetic team members to market the SCOTT Brand.
This position reports to the Bike Division Manager located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
SCOTT Sports seeks to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to join our fast-paced work environment and tackle a diverse set of tasks including -
· Planning meetings and marketing plans by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
· Motivate and assist sales reps in the development of territory plans to maximize revenue.
· Assist in maintaining and controlling expenses and budget guidelines.
· Scheduling and executing various marketing communications initiatives such as website copy, product descriptions, press releases and other writing assignments as required
· Coordinating with management to create and implement marketing plans
· Planning and organizing company marketing events
· Creating and maintaining reports and spreadsheets
· Collaborating on additional marketing communications, such as email newsletters, promo materials, and exhibition-related projects.
· Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities and compiling and presenting reports.
Education and Experience
· Minimum 3 years experience in the Sporting Industry
· Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or communications and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
· Strong communication, leadership and organizational skills
· Strong digital skills, with proficiency in modern workflows.
· Advanced Experience with Excel, MS Suites, and Photoshop
· Proficiency in G Suite/Google Drive and Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
· Knowledge and understanding of social platforms
· Previous experience writing for websites, blogs, or magazines
· Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading abilities
· Strong communication skills & detail oriented
Please apply via email to: [email protected] with “Bike Marketing Coordinator” as the subject
Your application will be considered complete when we have received your cover letter and resume.
References should be available upon request.