evo is a leading multi-channel retail brand that answers to the lifestyle and sporting needs for the urban, action sports market. The evo brand strives to balance commerce, culture, community and cause, by effectively connecting, and integrating elements of urban culture, community, art and sports in the action sports industry. Through its uniquely curated product assortment presented online and in its flagship store in the Fremont neighborhood, the brand delivers a customer experience that is soulful yet energetic, and built on an enthusiastic culture in a way that resonates favorably with customers who are passionate about action sports and an urban lifestyle.
Do you eat, sleep and breathe Mountain Bike? If so, we are in search of a bicycle sales associate who is both knowledgeable and passionate about our culture and the products involved. Above all, this person must strive to provide exceptional customer experiences. This position will require current knowledge of the Mountain Bike Industry as well as a proven track record in sales of Mountain bikes, parts and all supporting apparel plus accessories. The qualified candidate will have technical knowledge of bicycles and ability to work closely with the bike service department to create great customer experiences. Knowledge and participation in snowsports, and/ or service shop experience is a plus.
This position offers competitive wages and full benefits package in addition to many other company perks.
- Work with a team of individuals to create great experiences for all customers while achieving departmental sales goals
- Provide educated, unbiased advice to assist in customer purchases
- Actively strive to improve upon knowledge base and expertise with regards to product information
- Identify new ways to go above and beyond the expectations of our customers
- Resolve customer related issues quickly, efficiently and happily
- Be an active part of the Seattle community by working evo events and parties
- Assist in maximizing store efficiency by minimizing labor expenses with time management skills and exhibiting effective decision making
- Proven track record of providing top tier customer service and driving Sales.
- Experience selling and fitting Mountain Bikes is a must.
-Must possess strong communication skills, the ability maintain a positive attitude and a sense of humor
-Ability to multitask in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Capable of working individually and in a team environment
- Flexibility to perform well in other departments of a dynamic retail store
-Possess strong follow through, accountability, and punctuality.
-Flexible schedule, with the ability to work weekends