We are a young and fast growing company specializing in children's bicycles. We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality bikes for young cyclists. As part of that dedication, every bike gets checked and tuned before we deliver it to its rider. Our standards are high. That's where you come in. Join our team and help us wrench on tiny bikes to prep them for delivery to kids all over the world.
- Prepping, tuning and installing accessories on bikes for delivery to customers.
- Performing quality control - making sure that all bicycles meet our standards for quality prior to shipping to customers.
- Packing bikes for shipment.
- Handling final assembly on certain models.
- Working with our fulfillment software to print labels and track shipments.
- Knowledge of bicycle mechanics and ability to perform bicycle assembly, tuning and maintenance tasks (Examples: adjusting v-brakes, bleeding disc brakes, installing and adjusting headsets, installing and adjusting headsets, adjusting derailleurs). Prior experience as a professional bicycle mechanic is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift bicycles and bicycle boxes head high (you will be lifting bikes and bike boxes).
- Ability to stand for long periods (you will be standing up wrenching on bikes).
- Comfortable working with computers (you will be working with our fulfillment system to print labels and track shipments)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Customer service/sales experience is a plus.
- Being enthusiastic about bikes and bike riding is a plus.
Hours: 20 to 25 hours/week through the end of 2018 with the potential for longer term employment
Pay: $12 to $18/hour depending on experience