Maxxis International-USA has a challenging opportunity for a Bicycle Marketing Coordinator in our Marketing Division located in Suwanee, GA.
· Create and execute strategic marketing plans and campaigns to further enhance and engage the bicycle industry
· Develop, execute and manage integrated marketing strategy/media campaigns through print and web advertising, social media and email blasts
· Assist with the creation of domestic and international catalogs
· Prepare for and attend tradeshows and events
· Create various reports for the Marketing Department
· Negotiate rates for advertising space, artwork, and photography; request insertion orders; and submit invoices for payment
· Act as a liaison between Maxxis and media outlets
· Assist in organizing media events/product launches
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing OR Bachelor’s degree and one year of marketing experience required
· Experience working in or knowledge of the bicycle industry required
Attention to detail and creative writing skills are required for the Marketing Coordinator role. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong analytical skills, be able to work well with an international team of co-workers, and be proficient in Microsoft Office. The flexibility to work well in an office, as an individual and as a team, is paramount. Candidates must be willing to travel up to 35% of the time, including some nights and weekends.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude and work ethic, and are passionate about the bicycle industry, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to [email protected]. No relocation is offered.