Bikes Make Life Better, Inc. manages a large bike fleet at one of our client organizations -- think giant hi-tech company in Silicon Valley (Sunnyvale) -- and we're adding to our team.
We're hiring a full-time bicycle fleet rebalancer/mechanic. The ideal candidate should be familiar with basic bike repair, comfortable working outdoors, riding a bike in varying weather conditions, and providing excellent customer service.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Minimum qualifications include:
Please send the following to [email protected]
· Your resume, highlighting your experience as it relates to this position
· Answers to the following three questions:
* Why do you like bikes and cycling?
* What specifically interests you about this job?
* Why would you be good at it?
Bikes Make Life Better is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce. Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Compensation: $20/hour (40 hours/week + benefits and weekends off)
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation including criminal history and identity checks.