Sales Representative – Montana/Northern Idaho Territory:
As a Sales Representative for Perpetual Motion NW you are responsible for all aspects of sales development and servicing for your assigned dealers while building and strengthening long term partnerships. The Sales Representative must have a comprehensive understanding of their assigned territory and product lines including brand market potential and market comparison of competitive brands. The Sales Rep will be given seasonal sales goals and be expected to actively pursue prospective markets.
The Sales Representative position for Montana and Northern Idaho will be based in Fall City, WA and will require frequent travel throughout the assigned territory, for up to two weeks at a time. In addition, other tasks and responsibilities will be assigned to support the team in the Seattle area and with office and showroom organization.
-Have full understanding and technical knowledge of all brands represented by PMNW in Montana and Northern Idaho.
-Educate and motivate dealers and staff on a regular basis to sell products through regular line presentations, product knowledge clinics and merchandising plans.
-Achieve annual sell-in, sell-thru and ASAP goals.
-Enter orders and submit to vendors in a timely manner.
-Proactively develop new accounts and markets
-Travel your assigned territory to service accounts at minimum 4 times a year.
-Fill out and submit service forms for each visit in a timely manner.
-Support retailers and vendors in local and regional demos and events
-Attend and participate in national and regional trade shows.
-Attend and participate in annual vendor sales meetings.
-Monitor expenses per the PMNW Expense Policy and submit monthly expense reports
· 3+ years’ experience in the outdoor retail industry
· Strong computer skills that show proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
· Strong communication skills with the proven ability to build relationships.
· Highly organized and self-directed worker
· Outdoor enthusiast
· Willing to travel for extended periods of time
· Willing to work outside the traditional 5 day – 40 hour work week.
· Must have valid driver license with good driving record
· Based in the Fall City area