Sidas Technologies is currently looking for an Assistant Product Manager who is ambitious and focused our maximizing our products reach and effectiveness in the US. The APM is a key stakeholder in the development and performance of our family of brands and will work closely with our Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to craft, implement and drive our strategic and tactical initiatives; monitor and analyze achievements; and help Sidas realize our commercial and financial goals.
- Help to develop and create product strategy and formulate market research including product comparisons, competitor analysis, trends and customer demographics.
- Create metrics to gauge the success of products in terms of sales, effectiveness, customer satisfaction and client feedback.
- Act as our product evangelist to build brand/product awareness and understanding.
- Identify business opportunities and product optimization.
- Manage the and make tactical prioritization decisions.
- Manage communication around product launches and future releases to key customers and key stakeholders.
- Design a vision and communication strategy for new products that meet emergent trends, resolve issues, and improve on the success of existing products.
- Ensure that product launches are understood and fully supported by all internal stakeholders.
- Improve products and process continually in order to achieve the best version possible prior to release and roll out.
- Responsible for developing and assuring that all product information and specifications are complete and accurate.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of key events—sales meetings, tradeshows, dealer promotions and other industry events.
- Develop technical product training materials for customer service, internal staff, sales force and dealers.
- Product line management, sales, business administration and/or related outdoor experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge and passion for the outdoor industry.
- Experience with technical product lines.
- Cooperative attitude, a keen sense of urgency and detail oriented.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be a self-starter, hands-on and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, word, Powerpoint).