Company: Yeti Cycles
Job Title: Assembler/Inventory Pick/Prep
Reports to: Production Manager
The Assembler/Stock Prep employee reports directly to the Production Manager and works as a member of the warehouse team. They are responsible for the professional assembly of all Yeti frames/bicycles. This includes frame assembly, parts picking and frame/bike packaging. We are looking for someone who has high mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, and can produce high quality work in a time sensitive environment.
The ideal candidate is someone who understands high end bicycle assembly. This person is humble, smart, and a problem solver. They need to work as part of a team and can contribute to all functions of the daily warehouse operations when asked.
• Bicycle and frame assembly that meets all established engineering tolerances
• Kit parts picking using the Yeti software platform to ensure order accuracy
• Parts preparation of incoming inventory
• Bike/Frame packaging in preparation for shipping
• Maintain a clean and organized work area and help with the overall cleanliness of the warehouse.
• Perform Quality Control Checks on incoming inventory
• Perform periodic Inventory Cycle Counts
• 2+ years of bicycle mechanic experience at the retail or manufacturer level.
• Knowledge of current mountain bike technologies and market is essential. Knowledge of current Yeti bicycles is preferable.
• High Mechanical Aptitude
• Must be detail oriented and organized.
• Excellent interpersonal, listening, and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to produce top quality work while maintaining a high level of productivity
• Basic computer skills with the ability to learn new software programs
• Maintain a positive and pleasant attitude
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes in the world. The work environment is relaxed but high-functioning. Dogs wander the building, bikes clutter the hallways and we always have good coffee in the morning and hoppy beers in the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm every day to ride. We offer competitive compensation, annual performance-based bonus, comprehensive healthcare, discounted gym membership, matching 401k, life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, one-time bicycle frame credit and annual apparel credit.