Hydrapak creates and sells innovative hydration solutions for performance-oriented people. The company is a trusted partner for major brands in the active Outdoor Recreation industry, who incorporate its hands-free hydration reservoirs and soft flasks into hydration backpacks and running vests. Hydrapak branded hydration products are available at specialty Outdoor stores worldwide, including REI, Sports Basement, and Amazon.
Based in Oakland, California, we are a group of highly-motivated enthusiasts who are lucky enough to be able to combine work with our shared passion for recreation and product applications. If you are looking to make a difference in a casual, team-oriented atmosphere, and share our love for the outdoors, this may be the right fit for you. Some of our perks include free product testing, access to pro-deals from other Outdoor companies, subsidized health/dental insurance, 401k with employer contribution, and paid vacation.
This position will work closely with the Controller to manage the accounts receivable and accounts payable function. This includes daily invoicing, sending out statements and recording deposits, working with the sales and customer service team to insure accuracy, enter vendor invoices, and process vendor payments.
· Prior experience in accounting department is preferred
· Four-year degree in accounting, business or equivalent experience is preferred
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is critical
· Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
· Strong communication and time management skills
· Familiarity with Microsoft computer programs including Word and Excel
· Familiarity with accounting software (Sage100/Mas90) a plus
· Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast paced environment
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time, 40 hour-a-week job. The works shift is from 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Starting pay is $21.00 per hour or higher, depending upon applicable experience and training. After 90-day probationary period, you are eligible for medical, vision, dental, and vacation benefits. A 401K plan is available after the first year.
Application and Starting Date
Please email resume and cover letter addressing Experience and Education requirements above with your name written in the subject line to [email protected] Start date is as soon as possible.